About the Funding
USAID’s Development Innovation Ventures fund (DIV) is an open innovation program that tests and scales creative solutions to any global development challenge, funding products, technologies, services, or applications that can scale breakthrough solutions to critical global development challenges.
Private Sector, NGOs from USA and non-USA organizations.
Any country in which USAID Operates
Stages and Funding size
Stage 1: Proof of Concept ideas can receive up to $200,000 in seed funding for over 3 years.
Stage 2: Testing and Positioning for Scale applicants can get $200,000 to $1,500,000 in supporting grants for 3 years.
Stage 3: Scaling solutions can ask for $1,500,000 to $5,000,000 in investments over 5 years
RDNPlatform Funding Application Support
Do you need support to submit your applications?
We provide the following services under RDNplatform funding application support
- Amplifying funding opportunities to reach more people and support them with applications.
- Assist in crafting winning proposals and concept notes
- Advisory on the best funding practices and application
- Linking partners with funding sources
- Bridging the language barrier by assisting people with rational ideas with different language backgrounds.