About Energy Open Innovation Challenge (EOIC)
The Energy Open Innovation Challenge (EOIC) is now open for applications with personalized mentorship opportunities and up to S$1 million of grant funding support for product development and 4 x S$25,000 in Startup SG grant prizes to be won!
Organized by Enterprise Singapore, this challenge is run in close association with four energy companies Chevron, ConocoPhillips, ExxonMobil Singapore and Shell, government agencies, and innovators.
Startups, and small- and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) from across the globe are invited to join this challenge and submit innovative business or tech-related solutions to any and all of the 19 problem statements covering 4 key categories in the global energy industry!
The 4 categories are as follows:
1. Asset Management
Submit your company proposals today and compete for:
· Access to leading energy companies’ R&D expertise
· Potential financial support granted by the energy companies
· Up to S$1 million (per problem statement) of grant support & 4 x S$25,000 Startup SG grants from Enterprise Singapore and networking opportunities with accelerators/incubators, venture capitalists, etc.
· Personalised mentorship from leading industry experts· In-depth industry exposure and wide audience outreach
Are you ready to disrupt the global energy industry?
Sign-up for the EOIC, then click on the “Participate” button to submit your pitch!
Application Deadline: November 6th, 2020
RDNPlatform Funding Application Support
Do you need support to submit your applications?
We provide the following services under RDNplatform funding application support
- Amplifying funding opportunities to reach more people and support them with applications.
- Assist in crafting winning proposals and concept notes
- Advisory on the best funding practices and application
- Linking partners with funding sources
- Bridging the language barrier by assisting people with rational ideas with different language backgrounds.