About Africa-Europe Innovation Partnership (AEIP)
Funded by the European Commission Directorate-General for Research and Innovation, the Africa-Europe Innovation Partnership (AEIP) was launched in 2019 to build a network and connect high-quality tech hubs from both continents to explore opportunities for mutually beneficial partnerships resulting in collaboration, exchange, and growth.
The AEIP has recently launched an ongoing Cleantech thematic challenge whereby startups from Africa and Europe leveraging clean energy and deploying solutions that decarbonize energy production to boost renewable and energy efficiency, are asked to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about how to participate in this challenge.
The objective of the thematic challenge is to match startups and scale-ups from Africa and Europe developing similar Cleantech solutions to each other, in order to boost renewable energy and decarbonized energy production and transmission collaboration between Africa and Europe.
Benefits: The AEIP team will support matched African and Europe startup and scale-up pairs to co-create complementary innovative Cleantech solutions by introducing them to African and European corporates that can mentor and support them to collaborate and explore new markets.
Eligibility criteria for applicants:
– African and European startups and scale-ups working on Cleantech solutions (power – renewable energy, energy efficiency and carbon capture);
– Cleantech startups and scale-ups interested in working with a partner startup or scale up from the other region.
RDNPlatform Funding Application Support
Do you need support to submit your applications?
We provide the following services under RDNplatform funding application support
- Amplifying funding opportunities to reach more people and support them with applications.
- Assist in crafting winning proposals and concept notes
- Advisory on the best funding practices and application
- Linking partners with funding sources
- Bridging the language barrier by assisting people with rational ideas with different language backgrounds.