The International Fund for Cultural Diversity (IFCD) is a multi-donor fund, established by the UNESCO Convention on the Protection and Promotion of the Diversity of Cultural Expressions (2005) to support its implementation in developing countries.
The IFCD invests in projects that lead to structural change through:
- the introduction and/or elaboration of policies and strategies that have a direct effect on the creation, production, distribution of and access to a diversity of cultural expressions, including cultural goods, services, and activities;
- the reinforcement of human and institutional capacities of the public sector and civil society organizations, deemed necessary to support viable local and regional cultural industries and markets in developing countries.
Who can apply
- Public authorities and institutions from eligible countries (developing countries, Parties to the 2005 Convention).
- Non-governmental organizations (NGOs) from eligible countries (developing countries, Parties to the 2005 Convention)
- International non-governmental organizations (INGOs) registered in countries Parties to the 2005 Convention
Maximum 100,000 USD