Voice is currently accepting proposals from nationally registered organizations, networks, coalitions and consortia for projects between 18 months to 24 months, for a grant of between EUR 25,000 to EUR 200,000.
- Women facing exploitation, abuse and/or violence
- Persons with disabilities
- Age discriminated especially the youth and elderly
- Indigenous people and ethnic minorities
All projects MUST focus on at least one of the following impact themes:
- Improved access to (productive) resources such as land, extractives, and employment,
- Improved access to social services, particularly health and education, and
- Fostering space for political participation and citizen engagement
- Applications are accepted from ONLY locally registered not-for-profit Tanzanian organizations working in Dar es Salaam, Arusha, Zanzibar, Tanga, and Morogoro.
- International organizations are NOT eligible to apply as lead organizations but can be co-applicants in case of consortium applications.
Deadline: 19 Oct 2018
Get more information www.voice.global