Children are spending more time than ever online. According to OFCOM, three and four-year-olds now spend eight hours and 18 minutes a week online, 12 to 15-year-olds spend more than 20 hours and 70% of them have a social media profile. Read more
Social media terms and conditions 'incomprehensible' to children
Highly skilled in tracking details, communicating deadlines, and following up with internal and external stakeholders to ensure on time completion within budget. Ability and interest in learning and incorporating new technology.
Latest from Heri Marco
- Funding sources for Startups & Development Projects in Africa
- Data insights from the Top 250 Fintech ventures in 2020 according to CB Insights
- Highlights of the Future Of Travel & Tourism In The Wake Of Covid-19.
- Adaptation Fund Climate Innovation Accelerator – UNEP-CTCN
- Applications open for 7th Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Programme