Welcome and learn how your Personal Data will be treated and protected when using our website.
ABOUT YOUR PRIVACY
PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
What we collect:
Personal data we collect from you includes name, telephone number, address, age, birth date, location, credit card details, photos, CV/Job description, or any information that provides your identity.
How we collect your Personal Data
We collect your Personal Data in the following ways:
- Registration (When creating an account on RDN Platform or login).
- Updating your profile
- Buy Subscription Plan or Details of transactions you carry on our website
- Filling in forms on our website when using services;
- Information RDN requested from you;
- Filling survey/research questionnaires;
- Submitting notices and complaints;
- Contacting RDN for support; or
- Data collected by cookies & similar technologies.
Why we collect your Personal Data
We collect information to enable RDN to provide better services. Information we collect from you is the pillar of our services.
USE OF PERSONAL DATA
RDN use the personal data for administration, promotion and service development or execution purpose to fulfill your request for services and products and improve our services. Specifically, RDN may use your Personal Data to:-
- Communicate with you about the announcement or any administrative messages and Newsletters such as send regular updates about our services and products, send changes about our terms of services, verify your Identify, manage risk and security issues.
- Promote our service and share with you opportunities;
- Conduct market researches and surveys for service development;
- Request additional information for service improvement;
SHARING PERSONAL DATA
We may share your Personal Data with third parties with your consent. There is the certain circumstance we may share your personal data with third parties without further notice to you if it is required by the Law or enforceable Government, or if we might transfer business ownership, or contract any third parties to perform a certain business function. When you invite someone to join the RDN Platform, you may share your information with those you have invited. Please invite only those who you know. This will protect you from misuse of your Personal Data such as name or email.
DATA ACCESS AND MANAGEMENT
When signing up for our site you agree to provide true, accurate, current, and complete information about yourself/your enterprise as may be required during registration, and after registration. You can access, edit or delete your Personal Data or terminate your account anytime. Other information can be updated by contacting us, we may ask for verification of your identity. If you terminate your account, you may ask for additional information we may have about you.
- We use SSL to encrypt our services;
- We restrict and control access to Personal Data to the employee;
- Provide you with tips and educational materials about the security of your account;
- Educate our staff and service users about security
- Privacy Setting: Updating privacy setting;
- Stronger Passwords: Avoid using the same username/ password for multiple websites Use passwords of more than eight characters with mixed types of characters which include the letter, number, sign, space;
- Better Browsing: Delete cookies regularly. Log out when not using your account;
- Notify RDN Immediately through email@example.com in case there is any unauthorized use of your password or username or any other security breach.