Lugha ZetuAdd to Favourites
CALL FOR THE PARTNERSHIP IN THE FULFILLMENT OF OUR MISSION.
Lugha Zetu is an online simplified way of speaking Africa's Ethnic Community Languages, National Languages and International languages. Now you can go anywhere in Tanzania, Africa and in the world and speak any language instantly without attending any course. Just take few minutes, learn keywords used by the community and then speak.
WHAT WE DO
- Collecting Ethnic Community Languages
- Documenting in terms of writings, audio, and video
- Promoting e-learning through www.lughazetu.com
LUGHA ZETU MISSION
Lughazetu mission is to deliver the innovative cutting-edge solutions:
- For documenting and learning Ethnics Community Languages(ECLs) of Tanzania and Africa
- For e-learning of ECLs \
- Enabling young generation, born in town to learn their local languages
- Preserving cultural heritage of Africa
WE ARE SEEKING FOR Local language translator, marketing and IT support partner in your region.
REQUIREMENTS FOR POTENTIAL PARTNER:
- Professional in local languages(ECLs)
- Experienced in community languages
- Ready for challenges and huge success
- Having tools for marketing and promotion
- Having the relevant financial capability
COUNTRIES FOCUS: Tanzania and other Africa countries which include Kenya, Uganda, Burundi, Nigeria, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Namibia, Rwanda, Zambia, etc
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED WITH THIS INITIATIVE.
PLEASE CONTACT US.