Do you have an idea for climate mitigation or adaptation in Tanzania that has the potential to attract private investors? Join the Mobilising More (MoMo) Challenge and submit your idea before August 31st. The best proposal will win € 25,000 to further develop their business case.
How it works
- Do you have an idea how to involve the private sector in climate adaptation or mitigation in Tanzania?
- Go to the website www.momo4climate.org to submit your idea
- The MoMo Panel, consisting of financial experts, will assess your business case to determine its viability and the potential to mobilise private investments
- Late 2018 the best ideas will be presented in Tanzania for a live audience of investors that will select the winning proposal
- The winner will receive a € 25.000 price to strengthen and scale up their business case, with the support of the MoMo Panel
- Deadline for submitting proposals is 31st of August
About MoMo Challenge
MoMo is an initiative from IUCN National Committee of The Netherlands (IUCN NL) and the Netherlands Ministry of Foreign Affairs (NL MFA). The aim of the MoMo initiative is to guide ideas that have strong potential to positively impact climate change to projects that are ‘investor-ready’.
MoMo Challenge Tanzania is held in cooperation with the Royal Dutch Embassy in Tanzania. Entrepreneurs, companies and non-government organisations are invited to bring forward innovative proposals with a business case that aims to attract private investment for a climate mitigation or adaptation project in Tanzania with a focus on the Southern Agricultural Growth Corridor (SAGCOT).